Saturday, January 3, 2009

T.I.M. (This is me)










this year, it feels the same.
and yet lonely.
it feels so far weightless.
yet tied down with thoughts.








i want to fly.
to become & be & own
who i am.how i feel.
all i was meant to be.
i want to
feed the homeless.
hold the sick in my arms.
carry the wounded.

finance the broken.


i want to travel to the
exotic.

glamourous.

unseen.

dangerous.


i want to shine.
on screen.

in magazines.

and stain peoples minds.


i want my words and actions

to be heard

felt

echoed.

to nations

& generations.


just so others feel the pulse of God.

i want to live bigger.
see wider.

achieve longer.

dream into infinity.

i know i can do it.

i know my face and words

are marked for influence.

i know any fame i aquire

will be for justice

& my justice will be for

the grace and love of God.

i eat.

breath.

live.

speak.

justice.








No comments:

Post a Comment